everyFAMILY offer childcare for all children aged 2 – 4 years across four nursery and preschool rooms at our Brentry site.
We provide a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment for children to learn through play, including:
Our specialist family and community work include:
- Highly trained staff
- Purpose built rooms with play areas and equipment
- A garden area for each room, with outdoor play every day and in (almost!) all weathers
- Hot, nutritious meals cooked in our own kitchen
- Specialist support for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Forest school sessions for all ages
- School readiness support for children in our preschool rooms
Use the link to complete the ‘Expression of Interest’ form.
Day to day childcare:
We accept tax-free childcare, free early education funding for 2 year olds, and 15 and 30 hours free childcare for 3-4 year olds. For more information, view our fees page by using the link below.
Our Annual Parental Satisfaction surveys regularly show high levels of satisfaction, with parents acknowledging the high standards of care their children receive. We also regularly receive feedback from our feeder primary schools acknowledging the difference we make to children’s school readiness.
We offer the following session times:
Morning wraparound: 08:00 – 08:30
Morning session: 08:30 – 12:30
Afternoon session: 13:00 – 16:00 or 17:00
All day: 08:30 – 16:00 or 17:00